|“||See? Separately, we're afraid, but together, we're strong.||”|
- Breanna Yde as Tomika
- Ricardo Hurtado as Freddy Huerta
- Jade Pettyjohn as Summer Hathaway
- Lance Lim as Zack Kwan
- Aidan Miner as Lawrence Dooley
- Tony Cavalero as Dewey Finn
- Charles Greer IV as Murph
- Jama Williamson, who portrays Principal Mullins, is absent in this episode, for the second time in Season 2.
- This is the ninth most viewed episode of the second season.
- Summer gets over her feelings for Freddy.
- Freddy and Kale break up.
- The reason is that Freddy wasn't actually interested in what Kale enjoys and he only did it to make her happy.
- Freddy develops feelings for Summer.
- The episode ends the Summer/Freddy/Kale love triangle.
- However, this episode starts a Freddy/Summer/Asher love triangle for Season 3. The reason being is that the remaining three episodes of Season 2 show very little love interaction and conflict from Freddy, Summer, and Asher.
- It is revealed that Tomika is afraid of sleeping away from home. To further this, her mom had brought her wubbie so that she could sleep every night.
- She later overcomes this fear in front of her class, Clark, and Mr. Finn.
- Summer and Freddy are both shown to have an interest in astronomy.
- Summer wanted people to call her Cassiopeia, but was called 'Peia' instead.
- This is Asher's fourth appearance and Kale's sixth appearance in the series.
- This episode was the first episode to air in 2017.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the song "Total Eclipse of the Heart", recorded by Bonnie Tyler and written by Jim Steinman.
- This is Murph's second appearance on the show.
- This is the ninth most viewed episode of Season 2.