|“||I'm not the one who pushed your best friend away.||”|
Tomika and Summer's friendship becomes strained when Summer starts to take care of the only creature that Tomika fears -- an adorable puppy.
- Breanna Yde as Tomika
- Ricardo Hurtado as Freddy Huerta
- Jade Pettyjohn as Summer Hathaway
- Lance Lim as Zack Kwan
- Aidan Miner as Lawrence Dooley
- Tony Cavalero as Dewey Finn
- Jama Williamson as Principal Mullins
- This is the second time in Season 3 (third time overall) that Summer and Tomika jeopardize their friendship.
- This episode was originally scheduled to air on November 13, 2017 but was later rescheduled to January 21, 2018.
- This was the third lowest viewed episode of the series.
- This episode reveals that Tomika is afraid of dogs.
- She later gets over her fear when Mr. Finn locks her in the practice room as it was full of puppies.
- This is the fourth time Tomika has a fallout with one or more of her friends in the third season.
- This episode aired on November 19, 2017 on YTV, a TV Network in Canada.
- The title is a reference to the Paul Anka song, Puppy Love.
- "I Want You to Want Me" by Cheap Trick
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.