Breanna Nicole Yde (born June 11, 2003) is a fifteen-year-old American, Australian and Filipino actress and singer. She played Tomika in the Nickelodeon series, School of Rock.
- She was born in Sydney, Australia and is a dual citizen of Australia and the United States.
- She grew up in Las Vegas, Rancho Santa Fe and San Diego. She currently lives in Los Angeles.
- She loves playing sports, particularly tennis, golf and basketball.
- Breanna is the youngest of six children, four of which are grown up.
- She is best known for starring as Frankie, in the Nickelodeon show, The Haunted Hathaways.
- She starred in the Nickelodeon TV Movie, Santa Hunters, alongside former co-star, Benjamin Flores Jr.
- She had a small guest starring role on the CBS sitcom, How I Met Your Mother.
- Her last name is pronounced "ee-dee".
- She knows how to play the ukulele, guitar, bass, piano and drums. She also sings. She credits her father's musical influence for her many talents.
- Ed Sheeran and Tori Kelly are two of her favorite musicians. Ed Sheeran once signed her guitar.
- She has two dogs. One is a yellow lab, and one is a bichon.
- She has always wanted to be an actress. When she was little, she liked to pretend she was Tom Cruise doing stunt scenes in the movie Mission Impossible.
- She considers herself a tomboy.
- She likes to juggle, ski, and surf.
- She was nominated for Best Female TV Actress at the 2017 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- She guest starred in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn.
- Her voice has gotten deeper than when she was on Haunted Hathaway's.
- She currently plays Ronnie Anne in The Loud House, another one of Nickelodeons shows.
- Her best friend is Jade Pettyjohn, who plays her best friend on School of Rock, Summer Hathaway .
- She, along with the rest of the School of Rock cast, ship Fremmer.
To view the Breanna Yde gallery, click here.